Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Commenting for the By Your Side Blog!

MY OH MY!! This only took me the better part of the day, but in the long run will make leaving a comment easier….

You click in the SAME spot at the bottom of the post to leave your comment…
 
 
New Comment Form 3
 
 
Below is the NEW COMMENT FORM that appears, it will take a couple of seconds to load, so don’t worry…
 
 
New Comment Form 2New Comment Form
Above I NUMBERED the STEPS… I THINK they are fairly clear, LOL!!
Below is an EXAMPLE of a comment I left on Kim’s blog  using the same COMMENT FORM…
 
 
 
COOL, don’t you think? See the cool link left below my comment on Kim’s blog?!
So, here’s HOPING that this makes COMMENTING easier!!
PLEASE let me know what YOU think!!

 

Off to my surgery follow up appointment, it was at 12:55pm, but someone went into labor!! How EXCITING!! I rescheduled for 6:30pm, hope the new one arrived all safe and sound!!
Purse Signature