Friday, August 12, 2011

Fabulous Friday!

Five things that made my week FABULOUS…

Monticello Antique Marketplace!

HEAVEN!! Monticello 3On Tuesday John and I stumbled upon the !! It is located at 8600 SE Stark Street, Portland, OR!! Just about the COOLEST place EVER!! There is a coffee shop, café, library and of course ANTIQUES!!Monticello 1I am fairly certain I could LIVE there or at least spend HOURS at a time perusing all of the LOVELINESS!!Monticello 2They have a Website:

Are on Facebook:   

And they also have a blog:

Moving!

MOVING into a BIGGER ROOM…Sewing Room{, }

I am SEW EXCITED!! Over the next few weeks I hope to move from my 10’x6’ sewing room into the LARGER 10’x12’ room John has been using as his office!! I LOVE the two rooms in the above picture, except for the red, so I am going to use bright pink and yellow! My sewing and cutting tables are white, so I think it will be NICE!! Kind of RETRO/PUNK!!

A French Manicure!

FUN!!3419566895Gave myself a French Manicure!! It was A LOT EASIER than I thought it would be. NOT sure about the silver tips, I think next time I’ll try a BRIGHT SUMMMER color!!

Chips & Salsa!

YUMMY…3419566943My FAVORITE snack, what more is there to say?!

Bright Blue Sky!

GLORIOUS…3419566942I know, I know… the weather has been in the for three weeks, but I cannot help myself!! It is rare that we here in Portland get such a WONDERFUL streak of FABULOUS weather!! Take comfort, rain is forecast for next week!

 

So, there you are, the five things that made my week FABULOUS! What would your five be?

Purse Signature